Anne Bremner graduated from Stanford University receiving a B.A. with honors, and from the Seattle University School of Law, formerly “University of Puget Sound School of Law”, in 1982. She has distinguished herself not only as a dedicated advocate for her clients, but also as an attorney who has achieved a level of peer recognition and been honored with Distinctions which few lawyers, and even fewer women can claim.
As a deputy prosecuting attorney for the Criminal Division of the King County Prosecutor’s Office in Seattle from 1983 to 1988, Anne specialized in prosecuting sex crimes, where she successfully tried over 200 cases.
Among her successful high-profile trial work, are cases representing:
- Washington State Attorney General – now Governor – Chris Gregoire and the Attorney General’s office.
- The Des Moines Police Department – “Mary Kay Letourneau case”
- The City of Seattle in a national ACLU test case – “WTO based litigation”
Some of her high-profile clients are:
- Friends of Amanda Knox
- Parents of the missing Susan Cox Powell
- Dr. Joseph King
- Gaby Rodriguez
Currently Anne is a shareholder at Stafford Frey Cooper which was founded in 1905. Over the past 100 years they have developed an unparalleled reputation
- Police & Government Liability
- Personal Injury
- Major Accident Litigation
- Real Estate, Escrow & Title Litigation
- Sex Abuse Litigation